Two Notes LeLead preamp profiles on RigExchange

• Hi all,

I am a very happy Kemper user I have to say. It is such an inspiring tool and quickly became the center of my creative work for song writing, recording and live use. Time for me to give something back to this great community here and to all those who shared great profiles. So here's the starting point. Just shared a bunch of profiles of my Two Notes LeLead preamp on the RigExchange.

I know it is not a $3000 killer amp and it will not sound like those. But in the time before I owned the Kemper I got very good results of it on recordings with good IRs and through the legendary Two Notes speaker simulation. And it still sounds good to me. My Kemper profiles enabled me to quickly change the settings - which was never easily possible by just tweaking the knobs.... 8o

Part of the profiles are direct without cab or speaker emulation and another part is done via the Two Notes emulated DI out of the LeLead. I profiled them through my SPL Track One channel strip which typically thickens the sound a bit but without compression or EQing. Just added some of the Air band there for some shimmering highs. Tweaking the Definition parameter (especially lowering it for the higher gain profiles) works very well with them.

Tried to be comprehensive in the naming and tags, hopefully that fits and all of you find something useful in it. Feedback greatly appreciated.