Suggestions for navigating Rig Exchange

• Greetings All,

I have a KPA on the way. Going through the Rig Exchange. When I do searches by names like Pink Floyd, Zeppeiln, Gilmour, there are very little results. Same when I did Marshall Plexi. Just appreciate any suggestions. I downloaded all of the Free Big Rig Packs already.

Thanks!!

• Rig Exchange is a bit like the Wild West ? there is no standard naming convention so users call profiles anything they want. Some use real amp names. Others use fake or abbreviated names like Mars for Marshall etc. Others use player , band or song names.

I usually Start with an amp name that I am looking for and use amp manufacturer as my first cut. After that I look for specific models etc. It can be pretty hit and miss but there are some real gems in there so can be worth the effort.

• Amp name and then go by crowd rating.

Lots of Hiwatts there too. Also The Amp Factory profiled Gilmour's actual amp from DSOTM and its well worth purchasing if you're looking for a Gilmour-ish kinda tone.

I spend a lot of time and money trying to replicate his gear about 15 years ago ( pre-KPA ) for a Floyd tribute and I still couldn't get near it.