Love for Mr. Kemper + New Toaster Presets Question

• Greetings All,

Does anyone know if the Toaster has the same presets as the the Stage? I imagine they were updated and set up nicely to help sell the Stage. I have a new toaster coming this week.

I've done the Line 6, Headrush, Fractal dance. Hoping my Kemper is as special as it seems. Looking to use it for recording. My style is varied but I have a special love for 70's guitar above other decades.. Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Rush, as well as King's X, Sevendust, Dream Theater, on and on.

I am beyond impressed with Mr. Kemper! After watching the interview video below with Anderton's.

How incredibly refreshing to see a good guy that doesn't seem primarily focused on profit and growing. If he was, he could have redone the same product with minor or major improvements as most successful companies do: II, II, IV, V, Deluxe, Enhanced, Re-Mix, Special Edition, Super FX Model, Hot Rod Amp Version, Kemper's King Of Guitars Version, etc...

Most Sincere Thank You for a very fine product Mr. Kemper, and not trying to do the all too common cash grab.

Bless You All and Happy Sunday. :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.