Stuttering output in Profiler Stage at amp

• I've run into a problem?( in Performance mode: the output to the amp suddenly comes stuttering, as if the input cable is defective. I changed the guitar cable first, but without improvement. Then I switched to Browse mode, and lo and behold, there the output arrives continuously at the amp. HOW THIS? ?(:?:(I have the latest OS release on the profiler)

• Have you tried different rigs within the Performance, or a different Performance? I'm wondering if there is a really high noise gate setting somewhere.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Ah, Zappledan, you're right. Loading other rigs, the problem disappears, and loading the annoying rig again, brings it back. I have to look inside the problematic rig, what's wrong with it. Thank you!:)

• Loop Mono is used to connect an external FX pedal to the Kemper. In order to work it needs a value greater than 0 and a pedal connected using the direct out and return input. If you don’t have a pedal connected and a value of 100% it will simply kill the signal. If you have nothing in the loop and a value of between 1 and 99 you will get some signal but probably a lot of problems. If you are not using any external FX remove the Loop Mono FX type from the rig.