New to Kemper, need help setting up Expression Pedal

• Hi guys!

I've just got a Kemper Stage and having fun figuring it all out, I'm trying to set up an expression pedal (Mission EP1-KP) to do Volume and Wah.

I've followed the instructions and calibrated both settings, but when I trigger the Wah effect, the volume keeps going down. Is there a way to turn off the volume effect while the wah is activated?

Cheers

Adam

• If you have Wah > Volume ticked the volume should be independent of the Wah i.e. the pedal controls volume when the Wah effect is bypassed but controls Wah instead of volume when Wah is engaged.

If this is not happening then there must either be a setting wrong somewhere or a bug in the software version you are running. There was some sort of Wah issue in one of the previous releases (can’t remember exactly what though) so I would make sure you are on the latest release to start with.

• I updated it to the latest update when I first got it, I have a feeling it could all be to do with the settings of the wah.

Got the volume working fine, but when the wah triggered I can hear the wah sound, but the volume still goes down when it's at the heal. What should the standard settings/ranges be set at for a wah? Maybe that's where I'm going wrong.