Clean Tones

• I’d start with the MBritt free rig pack, in my experience the KPA responds to gain reduction quite nicely don’t ignore ones that have a little to much push for you, Michael usually has a compressor and boost ready to go in the first two slots, have a play, personal taste, the famed Morgan Ac20 profile by rmpacheo cleans up quite nicely as well.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I recommend having a play around with a Chorus effect in the X slot. You can try out the built in presets and start messing around (eg: reduce the Mix amount to make it as subtle as you like), then save the Chorus preset as your own, so you only have to mess around once.

Clean tone is a really broad statement that for me covers everything from funk, R&B, soca, pop, rock, blues, jazz... I use about 20 different ones from Michael Britt: Vox AC30, Deluxe Reverb, Dumble, etc.

• Morgan Ac20 profile by rmpacheo cleans up quite nicely as well

This. I also have a copy of this rig with the cab changed to one of the Celestion Blues available from Celestion. Drop the gain a little and it's a beautiful clean. And, welcome to the forum!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I've found the Micro Pitch (in the chorus category) effect set to a low mix and with a 5ct offset to be near-perfect for my needs. The others just didn't do it for me.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Is there someone on the west coast that could call me @ 541-254-4137 , if they have the time to walk me through a couple of things.? I'm 61 my age group missed out on computers in high school. Heck we were punished for bringing a calculator to school. I'm somewhat challenged in some of the language and skills of computer.