MP3 backing music ( again) - relative volume

• I'm still struggling with this...I want to play mp3's through my Kemper to FOH for intro music to some songs. I'm using an old phone with a mini sampler for this.

I can of course do this directly via a DI box but it would be so easy to utilise the connection from the main outs.

I've managed to get it working but the volume/gain is very low compared to my guitar sound. I assume if I lower my outputs and increase the db I send to the desk ( which is about -20db) then this will help? Is there any other way without having to reset all of my volumes again ??

Does anyone else use this?

• I don't know what controlling the triggers has to do with it?

Sorry I should have explained better...simply I like to have the device near me so putting it next to the FOH mixer ( which I know its really what Zappledan meant) isn;t really an option. I can have a DI box next to me but just plugging in the MP3 into the KPA all through the same XLR output is the benefit..

• Sorry I should have explained better...simply I like to have the device near me so putting it next to the FOH mixer ( which I know its really what Zappledan meant) isn;t really an option. I can have a DI box next to me but just plugging in the MP3 into the KPA all through the same XLR output is the benefit..

You can have your own small mixer and feed that to FOH.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer