Managing a peformance in Rig Manager

• Hi,

In Rig Manager I've selected a performance. I have my 5 slots.

Imagine I want to swap slots 1 and 2. Slot 1 is high gain, Slot 2 is clean. If I right click on slot 2 and select move up.....nothing happens in Rig Manager, on my Kemper or on my remote. If I right click on slot 1 and select move down....nothing happens again.

If I copy slot 2 and copy it to slot 1, nothing happens in Rig Manager but on the Kemper and my remote, slot 1 has the name that was on slot 2. However slot 1 is still high gain and not the clean sound from slot 2.

If I stomp between slots 1 and 2, slot 1 goes back to its original name.

Sometimes when I click move up on a rig, in Rig Manager it has rotated all of the rigs up one.....but on the Kemper and the Remote nothing has changed.

In fact that is the current status.....Rig Manager doesn't match the actual peformance.

This can't be the expected behaviour?

Thanks,

Andy

• I'd actually copied an existing performance to a new position to work. I changed the name of the copied performance.

To add insult to injury, Rig Manager has now swapped around the two performances (the original was performance 16, the new is performance 25) but made some of the changes from what was the new performance to the old.

I clearly cannot trust this software in any shape or form.

I'd simply restore to my previous backup, but my Kemper won't do that at the moment - I opened a ticket for that today :(