Effects that compliment the kemper...

• My rig is 99% Kemper, but if I want to experiment during recording I dig up a fuzz/drive (OCD, Rat, Visual sound angry fuzz, Source audio kingmaker fuzz or an old germanium fuzz) . For live, the drives in the KPA are all I need.

• Anyone that uses any synths or vocoder? I believe they're the only type of sounds not included in kemper. Anyone know is at anypoint is the intwntion to bring them in?

Kemper White

Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt

MOTU Ultralite MK2

ELAM 251 Handmade

• I get a nice swell with the new delays, but yeah no synths in the box. Would be neat, but it's probably pretty cpu-expensive.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• Anyone that uses any synths or vocoder? I believe they're the only type of sounds not included in kemper. Anyone know is at anypoint is the intwntion to bring them in?

I do use it, but not in pedal form. In the studio I use the Jam origin guitar midi and then soft synths (NI, Arturia, etc.) and for vocoder Izotope vocalsynth. Never felt the urge to use these type of effects live. But I still have a TC Helicon voicelive that has vocoder and thinking of buying the Boss SY-1. I still have an old Roland synth (GR09 with the GK2a pickup) somewhere, but haven't used that for years... Don't think they will be included with the KPA anytime soon if ever.