Rig Librarian issue: Latency introduced when selecting profiles

• Hey, I just noticed this.

When you load a rig on the rig exchange, it loads pretty much instantaneously and the profile doesn't have latency.

However, when you go to your Profiler in the rig librarian and select a rig, there is latency introduced when playing the profile.

What I mean by latency is that when you play the profile, there is a delay in the responsiveness.

So, strangely enough, when you load a rig from the Rig Exchange, it has less latency while playing. But when you load a rig which is already stored on your Profiler, there is more latency, i.e. you play the strings and the sound is delayed by quite a large amount.

Seems like a bug. Can someone else confirm this? DonPetersen

• Do you mean audible latency? In no way the audible latency is affected by how a Rig was loaded.

Some effect types might add latency, like pitch. Check the effect chain of that Rig.

• Do you mean audible latency? In no way the audible latency is affected by how a Rig was loaded.

Some effect types might add latency, like pitch. Check the effect chain of that Rig.

Hi Timo, I know it sounds weird. What was happening was that when I played, there was a lag between when I hit the strings and when the sound came out.

Unfortunately, I have no objective way to measure it, I think. Let me see if I can mic up my strings and do a recording to show you what was happening. The wave forms should confirm what I was talking about.