Link rig from browser mode to performance

• Hey

Is there a way to link a rig that you create in browser mode to a performance that you create in perform mode, so that if you make a change to the rig the performance will automatically update with those changes. I assumed this would have been the way the Kemper would have done things by default, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Also, despite my search for this question already, I cannot seem to find this exact question in the forums.

Heres a simple example of what I mean:

You create RIG X in Browser mode. It's great, it's awesome, you love it, so you create a performance with RIG X in Perform mode. You load RIG X into slots 1-5, each one with some different effects... a few days later, you're toying around with RIG X in Browser mode again and make a few EQ tweaks. As far as I currently know, I would now have to manually go into my performance for RIG X and manually re-load RIG X into each slot to update my performance with the new EQ tweaks... However, what I want to do is simply make those EQ tweaks to RIG X in Browser mode and the have RIG X automatically update itself in my performance.

Is this possible???

• As far as I can tell from the Manual and about a month's worth of use in various OS versions, the answer is NO.

Performance mode creates a copy of the rig from Browser mode.
    What you'd wanna do is save the new changes to Rig X ... then open Rig Manager and copy/paste it to the relevant Performances.

I was hoping for an option to allow what you've described, could come in handy in some cases.
    But something like "Link To Browser Rig" so I could have the choice between making a copy or having the original linked.

• No. Performance rigs are 100% independent of browse mode. There’s no way to automatically update Performance rigs.

What you can do is copy the amp/stack in browse mode. Switch to Performance and then paste the amp/stack to the various slots you need.

Way faster than using the browse knob.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• As Ruefus said although I would do it slightly differently (there are usually several ways to achieve a result with the KPa so pick the one that works for you).

I would insert the new version of the rig in a performance slot. Then lock the full Stack section. Now change to the next slot you want it inserted in and hit save. Repeat until all slots are replaced then unlock the Stack.