Hello from Indonesia

• Hai kabar baik hehe

Well It's a fender american original 60s telecaster not a copy haha ^^. That tele is the only guitar sounds heaven with my kemper profiler stage when i'm gigging. I haven't found right profiles for my other guitar : gibson les paul std faded 2005 and musicman cutlass. I just started thinking maybe kemper loves fender guitars. Anyone have experience of playing kemper with gibson les paul and musicman cutlass?

• I just started thinking maybe kemper loves fender guitars. Anyone have experience of playing kemper with gibson les paul and musicman cutlass?

My brother used to bring his LP over whenever he visited and played it through the Kemper.

Every single time it sounded better than my "superstrats", so based on personal experience, I'd say the Kemper has no preference. I put the fact that my Strat-style guitars sounded worse down to the thinner sound. His LP always had balls for miles by comparison.

• My brother used to bring his LP over whenever he visited and played it through the Kemper.

Every single time it sounded better than my "superstrats", so based on personal experience, I'd say the Kemper has no preference. I put the fact that my Strat-style guitars sounded worse down to the thinner sound. His LP always had balls for miles by comparison.

Okay maybe with the right profile LP can sounds great for me.

• Hai kabar baik hehe

Well It's a fender american original 60s telecaster not a copy haha ^^. That tele is the only guitar sounds heaven with my kemper profiler stage when i'm gigging. I haven't found right profiles for my other guitar : gibson les paul std faded 2005 and musicman cutlass. I just started thinking maybe kemper loves fender guitars. Anyone have experience of playing kemper with gibson les paul and musicman cutlass?

Baik:

I use Stratocasters, Telecasters, PRS, Les Paul's. SG's, and an old Dan Electro Plexiglass with my Kemper Stage.

I should add that my amp collections include Mesa Boogies (e.g., V:25, TriAxis/2:90, DC-5, Mark II), Fender Super Reverb, blackface Bassman, and Twin, Holland Little Jimi, Bogner and others. So I know what I expect for tone, body, and clarify from my guitars and amps.

Too many pedals and multi-pedals, plus as Eleven Rack and AxeFX...

All in all, I find the Kemper Profiler Stage in the perform mode, loaded with my favorite amps and pedals (No cabs loaded since I am going through the Mesa Boogie 2:90 into two Mesa 1X12 Thiele cabs) to have the stuff I need for recording and playing live.

Stay out of the floods in Jakarta, later...

• Hai kabar baik hehe

Welcome, I play my Les Paul as well as super strats etc. through the Kemper. A good Les Paul always has a nice amount of girth to the tone, like a little extra something, a lot of good sounding Les Pauls are compared to a beefed up Tele.
    For your Les Paul check out the Cameron CCV profile or any of the JCM 800, Friedman, Bogner, any Plexi profiles also. You may have to tweak the tone stack a little. Like add some treble and middle and reduce the gain to what you need.