Wide Porch (Floor material)

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just a sketch backing track here. Been listening to some 70's and 80's hair rock recently in the car and enjoying the heck out of it, so I decided to see if it's possible for a talentless bastard like me to get sounds in the rough ballpark of that stuff as I continue trying to learn how to record guitar and the arts recording production and arrangement. ENGL Morse and ERIKS's Legacy feature pretty heavily as well as an MBritt on lead, and bass through the RG Brass Diver profile.

• Hey thanks guys!

Monkey_Man - Yeah, I kept adding more and more delay but I'm just not sure the Kemper can deliver the kinds of levels of delay that 80's hair rock demands, you need at least 2 full racks of delay units. I was surprised at how much of the sound was in the drums though.

waraba - Thanks! I'm no good at shredding so it's a rare occurrence that I'll drop some in there.

deadman42 - That's kind of you to say but I'm pretty sure I've got the market sewn up here, especially after checking out all the cool things other people have been making here that sound so damn professional.

whippinpost91850 - Thanks brother!

MuddySludge - Haha, she sounds cranky!