NEWBIE Question about Wet/Dry Separation Of External Pedals

• I just got to point out that I am really new at this. I LOVE this Kemper Rack tho... I spend hours and hours trying new things with it and came to a problem.

I CAN'T SPLIT MY FX LOOP

I got all my connections right like the video said, but as I have one output that is just Dly/Rev (not to be confused with DI) and the other being the cab and amp, I just can't get my external effects to move to one of those outputs as it says the DI is used for Effect Loop.

I want all the control in my studio. I want to be able to reamp my effects just as well as I can the amps in the Kemper.

Any ideas or a similar forum you can point me towards? ||

• I’m not sure I fully understand the signal path you are trying to achieve.

The Stack block output is everything up to the amp and cab. Therefore, if an FX loop is being used in Stomp A - D it will be sent to the same output as the Stack (say Monitor Out for example as the Stack is effectively mono anyway ). F you select Mod Mono or Mod Stereo the FX loop could be placed in FX. x or MoD slots which would give everything upto the Mod signal including all Stomps and the Stack.

The Delay/Rev output option only ever includes those two FX slots. However, you don’t have to have Delay and Reverb FX in those slots. So you should in theory be able to put an FX Loop in one of those two positions and have i go to the same output as the Delay/ Rev options (say Main Out for example).