You saw this coming

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Different direction for todays noodle, more into trip territory.

• Very cool vibe Per, very nice. Those voices in the background are cool.... guitars well played too for a noodle of the day...:thumbup: Bass is a bit too much in the front but nice bassline, groovy.

• Hey thanks for check it out guys!

deadman42 - Thanks, yeah it's very up front, hard to get it placed right for a more hip-hop kinda track. Something to work on in the future.

waraba - Thanks. I just randomly clicked profiles on the exchange till I found something that fit, this one is called "AxeDeluxe" so I assume it's a profile of an AxeFX doing a Fender Deluxe model? Anyhow I think I tweaked the gain slightly and then did the usual high-pass, the guitar is a 90's Mexican Strat (still with 90's strings on it!).

• You jest but I do think they changed the formula in the strings. None of my modern strings have the same clarity and separation, it's like someone jazzed all over them :P