7.1.2 Release

• "7.1.2 is now available as a release software for Stage as well as classical PROFILER models"

Updated mine this morning from a USB stick, updated quickly with no issues, my remote also updated with no issues. I also updated rig manager to 2.3.14 and working fine.

All Rigs are there and all Performances.

:)

• I updated today. I see some problems. I had to do a hard reset and 2 power cycles.

1- one of the times I connected it, it just didn't finished the switching on. After a few minutes, hard reset.

2- I couldn't "preview" profiles from Rig Manager until I switched off and on.

3- no way to make the kemper accept what I was dragging and dropping in a Performance made in Rig Manager. Switched off and on and it worked fine.

Strange.

• I went through update, and I ended up with this message:

************* Something unexpected happened ***************

Please contact [email protected] by email and attach a picture of this message along with a description of what happened before.

---> Press EXIT to restart. <---

expr=PABT PC=9FF2D450?

file=unknown (line=0)

swvs="Release: 7.1.2.15213" (CRC=66F316A1)

Anybody else with this issue?

• Sometimes, when I switch on the Tuner, the part of the screen where the Tuner should be is all black. If I hit the "bubble mode" button, it works correctly. Then I hit the button again and the strobo is there again.

It isn't really a problem.