2.3.14 Duplicating Profiles

• Very strange. Everything is updated to current. I now have duplicate rigs throughout my Rig manager. Not all but many and I did nothing to have this happen.

No idea how or why. I simply renamed one of the rigs with a number in front to keep it organized.

Did I do something wrong?

Edited once, last by PBGas ().

• Super frustrated with this one. I have a support ticket in and sent my log file.

They can't seem to solve it as I was told.

What is happening is that if I rename a profile, the unit automatically doubles the profile in the next slot. If I delete the doubled profile, both profiles end up being deleted. What I have now is a unit with a bunch of doubled profiles.

I'm going to have to either return or shelf the unit until the next update.

Oh well. Just bad luck I guess.

• I will continue to try and work through with you gents on this issue and see if we can get it fixed. My ticket number is: KA00179656

I really like how the unit sounds and works. This is just a small annoyance that I am sure we will all figure out.

• Just sent my files to Kemper as requested.

Another issue that I have now noticed is that when I set an effect such as the delay to on and save the preset and confirm it was saved, the delay has to manually be turned on again when I switch back to it from another preset.

Very strange. I am hoping they can help me completely wipe the system and re-install. The unit sounds fine and I just want to get moving on this so that I can use it live. At this point, I can't until this is resolved.