• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just a very quick messy surf/pixies inspired noodle today, had one of those really really sucky days but 11pm rolled around and I hadn't got my noodle challenge done for the day so I'm afraid I rushed this bugger out. Now to sleep and meetings tomorrow.

• Hope the sleep and the meetings were good. As good as your recording. Very cool. I have to admit that the surf stuff is not my kind of music at all but it is fascinating how you nailed the vibe of that... and I'd rather go further back in time than waraba did.... to me that's kinda sixties style. Anyway, well done - and I like the small pause in the middle. Dynamics is always good :thumbup:8)

• Hey guys, thanks for checking it out!

waraba - Thanks, it's definitely that grungey vibe was where I wanted to go. I wanted to see if the Kemper could deliver on those messy crunchy jangle very live sounds.

deadman42 - Thanks, made it through the meetings. Yeah 60's garage sounds, Tommy James, Nuggets etc is not too far from my mind either. Been listening to a lot of the 60's channel and Little Stevens Underground Garage and I guess that slowly percolates into my brain.