Is there a way to add more effects to the remote?

• Hi there

Forgive me If it's obvious but I have read the manual and searched through Youtube.

Basically, I am looking for a way to add more effects to a performance slot without having to change performance slot.

For example I currently have a delay - compressor - boost - and overdrive -

That's my 4 effects slots taken up - while I can add 4 more and know how to do that it (page 12 manual) I cant figure out how to have the effects separate - for example almost like having 8 separate pedals you can switch between as o=you like

When I change RIG I find that some of the effects don't smoothly carry over even with the same amp

I hope I have made sense as it's late ;)

Any help much appreciated

• The answer is “maybe” because t it depends on exactly what you are trying to achieve. Are looking for 4 completely different FX before the stack section to replace the ones you have there already? If yes then the answer is no. You would need to change to a new performance slot. How ever, in this case changing slot makes perfect sense as none of those FX need to continue into the new performance slot. If you mean that Delay and Reverb don’t carry over smoothly when you change slot that is a different thing. It is possible to select that delay and reverb tails either continue or get chopped but it’s your choice. Only the DLY and Rev FX slots can do this though.

However, if you are looking for different variations of the exiting 4 Fx then you can use morph to control them.

If you are looking for ways to turn on and off more than 1 Stomp at a time then this can be done by assigning multiple Stomps to a single remote switch so each switch could control several different FX combinations.

The bottom line is there are a vast number of possibilities and more than one way to achieve most of them but you are always limited to only 4 Stomp FX in front of the stack section.

EDIT: just noticed that the first Fx in your chain is Delay. That would get cut off when changing Rigs in a performance. However, most people would use the delay after the Stack section (unless going for a specific effect like early Van Halen etc) so if you move your Delay to the DLY or Rev slots the tails can carry over without being cut off.