Multiple issues with 7.1.2 and Rig Manager

• Hi all,

Upgraded my un-powered head to OS 7.1.2 public, along with RM etc.

However, I have had nothing but problems when using RM with it now. Just a sample of issues I've encountered:

1. When you copy and paste a performance, you can’t rename it without clicking on other performances multiple times and coming back

2. Created two new performances in 18 & 19. Saved as two different names last night. Loaded Kemper this morning, and both slots had the name and profiles from slot 18. However, after leaving the Kemper for 10 mins, slot 19 reverted back to the saved settings without me doing anything

3. Selecting performance slots in other performances selects the slot you’re currently in, for the performance displayed on the Kemper

I'm normally a huge advocate of Kemper, but this is making it very difficult to use. I went to rehearsal last night, and several performances had been over-written by the issue in number 2 above, and didn't revert back.

• Me to ...

if you drag drop performances in RM - KPA is not in sync and if you then delete a performance on RM it will crash the KPA.

If you copy and past a performance slots from Performance PA Slot1 to PB S1 , it is not stored in the new performance, so if you go back PA to copy a other slot, performance PB is empty if you go back. So you have to save the performance PB every time.
    Any way I sent this to support.

Video Links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dE__-x8rak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWIKj4rZzs

Be the force with you ;)

• New KPA user. Booted up my KPA and launched rig manager (RM). Was stuck with warning that my RM needed updating. Updated, then after completion, my KPA indicated that I needed to update my OS. Unfortunately, I did not do a file save first because my RM wasn't operational. Should have used a USB memory stick on my KPA. Mypreviously saved performances seemed to have disappeared on my KPA. Ugh! Am I out of options to get it back.