Brightness of leds around knobs keeps setting itself to 100%

• Hi,

Since the recent firmware update my Stage tends to set the brightness of the leds randomly at 100%. Way too bright if you ask me ;) I lowered the brightness in the menu a couple of times already, but it keeps coming back to 100%. Anybody else having this issue?

• Same here on firmware 7.1.2 - on turning the unit on, all LEDs are fully bright - even though the values on the SYSTEM page are way down. Once I touch the values again, they get back to their subdued old self - but I need to touch them all...

Opening ticket now...

• For the Stage Kemper - Add me to this list. 7.1.2 FW bright led's at startup . But, I go to system led settings and barely adjust knobs and it kicks back to my original lowers settings. Also, the update screwed up my wah settings and I had to reset them.

• Hi i have the some problem !!!!

Hi i hawe update my Kemper Stage to 7.1.2.15214 -software but now i have some issues with brightness led collar and button intensity storage . When i put on my stage they will go to maximum..i have opened a ticket

• for those with brightness issues:

1) do you have the unit connected to Rigmanager (or to USB at all) ?

2) how do you switch-on the unit? by power button (from standby), or by applying the mains voltage?

• i have not any rigmanager connected. The problem happens when i connect the power cord. Then i switch to off and after i put on with the button an go ok but sometimes go wrong

• No USB or Rig Manager connection during this problem. I can't remember if the LED reset from a power cable disconnect or standby. I'll try testing this tomorrow.

Can the LED settings be saved by pressing store while in the system settings view ? I can't recall if I tried that.

Thanks.

• On my machine, this is completely independent of the Stage being connected via USB or not.

I usually turn on my Stage via mains power, but I get the same issue when turning off and on again via power switch.

• Hi, I have Kemper Profiler Stage and have the same issue with the latest firmware. When I have the issue (the brightness of the LEDs randomly at 100%, etc...), it seems to be taking longer to start the system than the usual and seems to fail to load the system parameters.

• An additional information, First Step, connect the power supply ,. The LEDs and buttons light up 100%! After I switch off and on again with the standby button and magically the LEDs go to the memorized setting

• An additional information, First Step, connect the power supply ,. The LEDs and buttons light up 100%! After I switch off and on again with the standby button and magically the LEDs go to the memorized setting

Hmm, it's different for me - lights stay on 100% even after power cycling via the standby button.