[Solved] Rig Manager is Very Slow

• I scoured the forum but couldn't find anything that addresses my problem. For some reason, after a recent update in Windows 10 or Rig Manager, it (rig manager) has been running VERY slow. For example, I hover my mouse over one of the menu items and it takes 2 seconds or more to highlight that item before I can even click on it.

This behavior is not present in any other program on my computer. I have a very powerful computer that is fast in every other aspect. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it a Windows bug or a Rig Manager bug?

Specs of my computer are

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 8 core 16 thread processor
    RAM: 16 GB

Hard Drive: 1TB NVME M.2

Operating System: Windows 10

• Thank you for the advice dmatthews. Unfortunately, that didn't solve the issue. Rig Manager is still frustratingly slow. Hopefully, a Windows update will come out and fix whatever broke.

We don't have a single, related report so far. You should de-install everything (including the driver, including possible old version of the driver) and start fresh.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• We don't have a single, related report so far. You should de-install everything (including the driver, including possible old version of the driver) and start fresh.

Ok, this may be a noob question. Aside from uninstalling from Windows control panel. What else do I need to uninstall and how do I uninstall the drivers?

• Ok, this may be a noob question. Aside from uninstalling from Windows control panel. What else do I need to uninstall and how do I uninstall the drivers?

Run "Device Manager" and look for the driver in "Universal Serial Bus" controllers. You should be able to see it and right click to uninstall. You won't see it unless you are connected to the Kemper though if I'm not mistaken

• The problem is fixed! I wanted to report back in case anyone else has a similar issue. After trying all kinds of things it turns out that I had a USB tape player connected to my computer as I'm working on a project of converting old tapes to digital. As soon as I unplugged that, everything was back to normal. I don't know why it worked. However, I'm happy it has been resolved. I guess one thing to do when you are having problems like this is to unplug all non-essential items before you begin trouble shooting. I hope that helps.

Best Regards,
    Mahler81280