Missing Factory Presets soft button

• Hi everybody. I've just updated my Kemper Head to the latest operating system (PROFILER Operating System 7.1.2 Release for Head), coming from OS 6 "stable".

I've tried to import the new presets following the OS 7 Addendum, in particular entering the System Preferences and pressing the Factory Presets soft button. Unfortunately I don't have that button (it was present on OS 6) so I decided to import presets manually using the Rig Manager.

Since I was concerned about the fact that the button was missing (maybe something went wrong during the updating process?), I've tried a fresh install from the recovery menu (init flash, then booted directly from the pendrive in order to flash the kaos.bin file). Everything went fine but the Factory Presets soft button is still missing.

I've then imported manually all the OS 7 rigs and presets via Rig Manager.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

By the way, I've already logged a ticket.

• There is currently no "Factory Presets" button in the OS. Sorry! Caused by the fact that the code is constantly increasing, we have to redesign that content management and this took longer than expected. That is in the plan, but you can simply import Rigs and presets included in the current pre-installed factory state via Rig Manager.