new to this whole thing , need some help please with 3rd party IR's

• Hey People ,

Recently I've purchased the Profiler , and can't say that i can be happier!(fuc awesome unit)

but i have tons of IR's i wish to load into the unit ,

i basically did everything like the video suggeseted , i formatted my usb stick via the unit itself converted the irs to Kipr files but alas , i think i broke the usb stick ,

after the unit formatted it , nor the pc or kemper can recognize the stick anymore ...anyone had such an issue before?

• I’m afraid I can’t help much. I have only ever loaded one set of IRs (an Ownhammer Marshall 412 pack) and it went flawlessly first time. Having said that I never actually use the Ownhammer IRs over the Kemper Cabs as I can’t find any sonic improvement in doing so. In fact I find it to be more like a Cab is an IR on steriods.

• Works fine like that for me. Have you tried a different USB drive?

You probably didn't break it, there is software that should be able to detect and reformat it. But trying another is easy...

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Hey GUys , New issue here , apparently it was the usb , i've purchased a new one and managed to format it and all

but i use the cab maker to convert IR files into KIPR file but when i try to import them to the kemper , it tells me that it couldn't find relevant files.....anyone knows this ?

Edit : i had to put them in shared folder , everything works fine :)

thanks