Morphing...yes, but.

• Hi all,

been trying out the morphing feature which I got working...sort of... not the way I need/want though? So, here's what I did. Button 1 and 2 (KPR Stage). B1 is set to morph (with pedal) from low to high gain. So far so good. Now i switch to B2 for the lead sound (no morphing here) all good. But now when I go back to B1 I'm on low gain which is not what i want. Need to be able to switch back to B1 and resume where the pedal was left which is not the case. Wether I leave the pedal in the toe a or heel position it always resumes at low gain. I'm I doing something wrong or that 's just the way it is?

• Haven't tried but what happens if you doubletab B1 when going back?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• There is no way to go directly to the morphed sound. Maybe try flipping the unmorped/morphed sounds so B1 defaults to the dirtier tone?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Ok, will try it out...where do i flip them, though?

You would set the basic rig to what the morphed settings are, then set the morphed mode to what the standard settings used to be. If you have a lot of different morphed features, you might need to write down all the different settings so that you can do this.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• You would set the basic rig to what the morphed settings are, then set the morphed mode to what the standard settings used to be. If you have a lot of different morphed features, you might need to write down all the different settings so that you can do this.

Thanks, will give it a shot.