New Workspace, Audio Interface and Some Riffing.

• I just bought a Focusrite scarlett 4i4 3rd Audio Interface and it just makes my recording so much easier now. Everything is ready for recording in my workspace. I only need to plug my guitar in and turn the Kemper on.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

External Content www.instagram.com

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• I only need to plug my guitar in and turn the Kemper on.

Same here. And that's how it should be to not limit your creativity by any technological challenges, right? To me that's big part of the beauty of the Kemper and modern computer based music production. You can so easily capture ideas in the moment they come up.

Congratulations drop the sun the for your creativity environment. Looks very good and the clips prove it. I love those ambient tones :thumbup:8)

• Thanks deadman42

Yep, I just hate if I have to setup things up before I can start recording something. And usually it is just recording ideas and short demos, so to get things started I just wanna take my guitar and get tracking.

The workspace is awesome. It used to be a warehouse and now it is my "Man Cave". ^^ It took about two weeks of work to get it done... Partition wall, painting, installing floor and ceiling panels etc.

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*