Dyn EQ to simulate speaker air movement? (video link)

• Hi, I recently was shown this video link to talk about trying to simulate speaker air movement with a dynamic EQ.. so that the sound "grows" a bit or is just a little more "alive". I have created a preset in FabProQ3 (trying to replicate) but my results are not really working for me as it's a total tone change when I tried to use it as is. And when I lower the threshold it doesn't seem to engage at all then... either full on or nothing. Seems like playing softer would just give less, but can't seem to get those results. I like the idea of what this could do to get another couple % points towards what we get with a cabinet/speaker so I was thinking how best to adjust this preset before I give up. Maybe just a have a slight "total" volume boost when playing more dynamic? Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.