Connecting my Hifi speakers to my PC and Kemper

• Hi all,

I have just bought a Kemper and I'm very excited! I however blew what little budget I had and temporarily need to use my hifi speakers (with the amplifier) already connected to my PC via 2 RCA (red/black) to a 3.5mm lead to my PC DAC (FiiO Andes E07K). I was thinking about buying 2x RCA splitters (something like so) and plugging my PC the normal way as I do now and then using 2 separate 1/4 to RCA leads (like so) to plug from the 2 output plugs of the Kemper to the other RCA leads.

I know its not optimal and plenty of other threads recommend buying a mixer or interface, unfortunately I won't be able to do that for a while so just thinking of a practical solution.

When I'm not using my speakers but using my headphones (Beyerdynamic 990pro) I bought a 1/4 inch TRSF lead to dual 1/4 lead break out cable (like so) to hook up to alternative input and return input so I can get the PC sound through my Kemper to my headphones (for when I want to jam to a backing track).

Are all these reasonably likely to work, without of course any damage.

Appreciate any input and advise!

• Seems like the PC should use USB to connect to the FiiO Andes E07K and then to the speakers. That's normally how the audio interface works.

I would avoid the 2x RCA splitters method if it were me.

• It does connect that way. Is there any other work around then, other than buying a mixer or separate interface?