3rd time Lucky? here's my dilemma..

• I have finally received the white head... It costed my arm and half of kidneys to bring in the country but is worth every penny.

I actually like it better than black . It's a thing of beauty and looks more classy, just looking at it brings a smile on my face. Black only looks little more modern.

And as soon as I plugged in................

Oh.. My.... God...........

How could my hearing had been clouded so much to even consider others.

All the things that I have missed for the last 6 months or so (struggling with Fractal) came back instantly. The crispness & bloom of individual note that you get a real tube amp - I could swear I am sitting next to a real one.

Previously I wasn't so fond of Mbritt stuff but WOW last night.... I was in tone heaven just browsing through his profiles that came as stock. Just unbelievable. OTOH, one of my favourite is Guido (I have had nearly bought all of his stuff), and it sounded little brittle than I remember.

Tone Junkie is just ace as ever. Just top notch stuff from them.

Not having experienced Axe FX III, but I have used and tried my best to like Axe FX II with new ARES firmware and it does not touch Kemper in the slightest. I do appreciate it is a preference thing but man.. the difference in the sound and fidelity in amps really came as a shock to me.

Cannot wait to get off the work and return to tone heaven tonight. :):):):love::love::love:

• Many here have bought a Kemper precisely because they have been tone chasers. So you are not alone. And many have finally found relief from amp (and even pedal) acquisition syndrome because of the KPA. Now you can trust your ears this time and join the club. ?