• I bought the Dr. Z Amp Pack 1. I can recommend it. The profiles are very useful. I'm astonished, that an ampmanufactor profiles his amps and sell the profiles. A great idea. Has anyone else tested thr profiles? I think ervery profile is able to be heared in bandcontext.

• If I’m honest I’ve been disappointed with every ‘official’ profile pack that I’ve tried Dr Z packs 1&2 ,Benson and Victory compared to other vendors version ....I haven’t tried the Fortin ones though .

• I didn't have much love for them either, but then it wouldn't be the first time everyone else raved about a rig and I didn't care for it :)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I'm astonished, that an ampmanufactor profiles his amps and sell the profiles.

There are some of those in the market. Victory Amps is another one. Actually I am waiting for more amp manufacturers jumping on a new business model: Building a prototype of a new amp, creating the profiles, selling them - and never sell any instances of the physical amp. I found one or two pages in the net where something like this was offered.

• I own a bunch of Dr, Z amps AND bought the official profiles the day they came out. Great idea but the profiles are lacking. Yes they can be tweaked, but the 3rd party ones are generally much better and even then, none of the profiles I've heard do the real amps justice.

• If I’m honest I’ve been disappointed with every ‘official’ profile pack that I’ve tried Dr Z packs 1&2 ,Benson and Victory compared to other vendors version ....I haven’t tried the Fortin ones though .

I use the Fortin Meshuggah profiles for metal tones. They sound great.