First Profiles: Fender Champ II (mild breakup) AND Carvin X-100B Lead Channel

• I spent the evening learning to profile...and I am very happy with the results. The KPA captured the essence of my little 83 Fender Champ II which has a sweet mild tube breakup and sounds amazing and huge when recorded. My 82 Carvin X100B with matching 4-12 cab also sounds great....

Fender HotRod Deluxe with old schol Tone Stack mods and Eminence Private Jack speaker is next....

(edit: profiles shared under author BDTN in the exchange)

bd

• Love the Fender Champ profile. I think you did a great job capturing the distinct qualities of a Champ running hot. Thanks for it!

• Awesome to hear players are digging my little Champ II amp. It really sounds that sweet in real life....Kemper has done an amazing thing allowing us to share! I was worried my little Champ II was going to die but now it is preserved for all time. I think the transformer is shorting when it heats up so I got my KPA just in time! I still have a "Pull Thick with All Dimed" profile to do....I hope it survives. Then my Fender HRD..... :rolleyes:

This KPA profiling is ADICTIVE. I wish I owned more amps....but I have the next best thing, my KPA! :D

Also, God bless whoever posted the EVH 5153 profiles....I go into a time warp when I dial that up...the hours melt away as I got lost in the tone.

bd