Fix the MIDI implementation for preset management

• Hi team Kemper.

While I am sure that the new editor will be very nice, it would also be nice for the MIDI implementation in the KPA to be modified to allow MIDI manipulation of the preset management.

This would be really nice for those with external MIDI controllers and allow a host of neat work-flows to be automated via MIDI.

Thanks for listening!

• Just a note, selling product at a profit is the main goal. By making the Kemper accessible for integration with other systems and software, more profitable sales can be made.

• Sorry, I have no clue, what you are exactly asking for. What does "MIDI manipulation of preset management" mean? What workflows are your trying to automate? Really presets in contrast to Rigs? For example creating or deleting an input preset via MIDI?

• For my needs, it would be ideal if you could load MIDI presets(AMP/CAB/IN/OUT/FX/UserScales) using commands as in the old 6.0 system. Then you can use a simple VST plugin to recall presets saved with a DAW session. This does not interfere too much with the new way of saving KPA data (databases) because the parameters are uploaded to the modules and not saved as files (as far as I understand it). Just simple upload and make it sound command.

• For my needs, it would be ideal if you could load MIDI presets(AMP/CAB/IN/OUT/FX/UserScales) using commands as in the old 6.0 system. Then you can use a simple VST plugin to recall presets saved with a DAW session. This does not interfere too much with the new way of saving KPA data (databases) because the parameters are uploaded to the modules and not saved as files (as far as I understand it). Just simple upload and make it sound command.

the MIDI documentation shows what's possible (and therefore what's not). everything on top might change at any time and should not be used at all.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• @G String I'm just saying that I'd like to see such feature and how I would use it to improve my workflow with DAW. Even better would be just a ready plugin working via USB and allowing to save the KPA state together with the DAW session. Just store session and forget about it.

This would be great. A plug-in that takes a snapshot of the KPA parameters and the profile.

Cheers,

Mats N