Lost Profiles and others duplicated when updating Profiler via Rig Manager

• I just created my new favorite profile two weekends ago. I just updated to 7.1.2.15213 via Rig Manger and that profile, along with a few others recently created, are now gone. In addition, a few of the recently created profiles are duplicated, almost like the took the place of the ones I lost. I'm so mad right now cause I profiled that amp (/13) while on a trip and maybe I could recreate it someday, but it'll be a while before I make it back there.

• I think this is a bug that that they are already aware of and may already have fixed for the next update.

Did you make a backup of your Kemper? You should get into the habit of backing up the KPA itself periodically onto a USB stick. Also, copy all of your profiles to Rig Manager in a local folder. Just having them show in the sync MyProfiler folder doesn’t give you a backup if the profiler gets cleared.

• I think this is a bug that that they are already aware of and may already have fixed for the next update.

Did you make a backup of your Kemper? You should get into the habit of backing up the KPA itself periodically onto a USB stick. Also, copy all of your profiles to Rig Manager in a local folder. Just having them show in the sync MyProfiler folder doesn’t give you a backup if the profiler gets cleared.

I didn't. Hard lesson learned and I'll always backup beforehand after this. It's not the end of the world but dang I really liked one of those, haha.

• Yup...this sounds like the duplication issue that I have put in a ticket for as well and sent in my files as requested to support. The strange part with the duplication issue is that if you delete one of the duplicated profiles, both of them end up getting deleted.

Hopefully they fix it soon.

• Yup...this sounds like the duplication issue that I have put in a ticket for as well and sent in my files as requested to support. The strange part with the duplication issue is that if you delete one of the duplicated profiles, both of them end up getting deleted.

Hopefully they fix it soon.

Does this mean there’s a possibility of getting the files back?