Browsing Effects is now a PITA !

• I used to tweak and rename my favorite effect presets in a way that they showed up first in the browser menu.

With 7.0 this is not possible any more, as far as i figured out....;(

Now i have to navigate through the whole bunch of effects to find the ones i used find to at once.

Browse by favorites would make it a lot easier!

Just my 5 cents...:S

• There should be a browse by favorites, but as someone who didn't rely on that very much, the new way of selecting effects is far better than the previous version, I love it.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• I used to tweak and rename my favorite effect presets in a way that they showed up first in the browser menu.

Eh, if you mean you used to tweak and then save a new copy with a new name, that makes sense. If you mean you actually edited, (including renaming) and saved back to the original file, you are either delusional or need to share what you are smoking.

• Eh, if you mean you used to tweak and then save a new copy with a new name, that makes sense. If you mean you actually edited, (including renaming) and saved back to the original file, you are either delusional or need to share what you are smoking.

Preferably the latter, it's been a long week...

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.