Best profiles for Musicman Cutlass and Gibson LP Standard

• hi everyone, im a quite new user of kemper profiler stage. I'm having a hard times finding right profiles for my musicman cutlass and my gibson lp standard when playing with my band onstage. It's a 9 pieces band with 1 piano, 1 synth, loud drums, slapping bass, percussions, 3 vocals. I'm happy with my sound when i'm using my 2 fender teles : american original and american deluxe. But it doesn't sounds right yet with my cutlass and les paul. Anyone having experience with cutlass and les paul?

• Music Man Cutlass is very close to a Strat, which along with variants of the LP are very common among KPA-users. There should be a lot of decent profiles for any of those guitars. What profiles are you using? Have you tried searching the exchange?

• i use M Britt some M13 profiles. It sounds great with my fender tele when live with a band. But i need to find another profile for musicman and LP. Yes musicman closer to fender strat but i think they are still sounds different. I'm thinking to buy real fender strat. I never do an exchange yet, but maybe i will.

• i use M Britt some M13 profiles. It sounds great with my fender tele when live with a band. But i need to find another profile for musicman and LP. Yes musicman closer to fender strat but i think they are still sounds different. I'm thinking to buy real fender strat. I never do an exchange yet, but maybe i will.

If your Cutlass is the cheaper Indonesian-made Sterling I may agree. The high-end Cutlass OTOH is tonally almost identical to a contemporary US-made Strat, and ergonomically a slight improvement over the Fender IMHO. I would only swap that for a real vintage strat or a customshop reissue, if even that.

You say nothing about what genre you are aiming for, but I'd be surprised if you can't find decent profiles for almost any type guitar on the rig-exchange if you search for common amp-types such as tweed, blackface, vox, plexi etc.

• hi everyone, im a quite new user of kemper profiler stage. I'm having a hard times finding right profiles for my musicman cutlass and my gibson lp standard when playing with my band onstage. It's a 9 pieces band with 1 piano, 1 synth, loud drums, slapping bass, percussions, 3 vocals. I'm happy with my sound when i'm using my 2 fender teles : american original and american deluxe. But it doesn't sounds right yet with my cutlass and les paul. Anyone having experience with cutlass and les paul?

Too little info! What exactly are the problems?

Cutlass hss or sss? The cutlass is a bright sounding guitar and the LP Standard is a completely different beast (different concept, woods, scale length, pickups....)! But you say you have problems with BOTH?!

• the cutlas is sss with stock pu. The Lp is a standard faded 2005 with burstbucker pu. Yes i haven't got right profiles for each of those 2 guitars. But i haven't try the definition setting yet. I will try it soon.

• If your Cutlass is the cheaper Indonesian-made Sterling I may agree. The high-end Cutlass OTOH is tonally almost identical to a contemporary US-made Strat, and ergonomically a slight improvement over the Fender IMHO. I would only swap that for a real vintage strat or a customshop reissue, if even that.

You say nothing about what genre you are aiming for, but I'd be surprised if you can't find decent profiles for almost any type guitar on the rig-exchange if you search for common amp-types such as tweed, blackface, vox, plexi etc.

It's a California made cutlass not sterling. It sounds and play great with my tube amp tho. but yes its harder to tame the brightness with the kemper stage.

Well my genre is a modern pop. I play mostly clean rythm and high gain lead sometimes depend on the song.

• It's a california made cutlass not sterling. But not roasted series.

My genre is a modern pop. I play a lot clean rythm and distortion lead sometimes depend on the song.

Yes i tried some fenders and marshalls profiles from M Britt factory profiles. But haven't feel sounds right yet. But those profiles sounds great with my fender teles tho. It just for my cutlass i need a different profiles.