Setting the output to work in stereo AND mono?

• Hi all,

I've just joined a second band where I'm the lead player; they have a second player doing rhythm via a Helix into a 4x12. In my 'old' band, I'm the only guitarist.

I typically run both the outputs from the Kemper in stereo into two RedSound LG12 cabs, either side of the drummer as a stereo backline; that works great and sounds huge. However, for the new guys I need a mono output, as will use one (maybe both) the RedSound cabs as backline. I don't want to keep having to change the output from Master Stereo to Master Mono, so is there a way I can have both...?

For the stereo output performances, I have ping pong delay, and some mild stereo reverb and occasional light stereo chorus etc.

Thanks!

• Which Outputs do you use for Stereo?

If you use the Main Outputs for Stereo, use the Monitor Output for Mono.

Use the XLR outs for stereo, and have the monitor out in stereo as well, as it goes into a PA for our IEMs...

Is there a way to use an output with stereo summed to mono?

• If you use Performances, you can creat a Performance for the new band. In this performance you set in Rig-Menue (each slot) the "Panorama" either to left (-5) or right(+5). In rehearsal room or at gigs you use only the left (or right) cable to FOH (and monitor).

• Can you use the headphone out to feed the IE mix? That leaves the Monitor free for a dedicated mono out.

I never thought of that.....!

Only complication might be that the desk needs two mono ins - but I could use a TRS to 2 x TS cable, right...?

EDIT - And I could use the Direct Output to my talkbox..... 'appy days!