KPA Rack to Stage : any way to recover my favorites Stomps and Effects presets ?

• Hi everybody,

I just sold my Kemper Rack and bought the Stage.

Very happy with the beast, but it takes some new habits, as I was a long time owner of the rack version.

I'm happy with the form factor anyway, easier to carry as a all-in-one solution and takes less place in my appartment.

Did a transfer from the one to the other. Im pretty sure I lost some data because I had a reverb locked in Perf mode and was locked but empty on the Stage.

But what disturbs me a lot is that I can't recall my stomp and effects presets (you know, when you do a long press on the buttons on the original KPA),

I've looked everywhere but can't find a way to recover them. Its annoying because in the past I didn't set my personalized stomps one by one but by "groups" using the method above.

I was also particularly fan of the "washed-something" chorus/delay/reverb and "the 80's called" "effects group"

By any chance, is there a way to recover my groups ? I aint got the Rack anymore with me to replicate them manually.

If not, is there a good soul here who could post rigs with the washed-thing and the 80's called ? Even if I lost my custom ones maybe I can re-build something with the stock ones I loved ... :)

Thank you guys

• As the Stage doesn’t have dedicated knobs for the whole stomps and FX section there are no presets for them.

The only way to get them over from the Rack to the Stage would have been to save the individual FX and stomps as presets beforehand (which is not an option because the Rack is already sold).