TEMPO/Performance issue/question

• How's it goin' Kempers?

So I've been using 4 performances for a gig and ONLY one of which should be locked on 130 bpm, I want the other 3's tempo to remain consistent to any last Tempo Input , until a new one is entered by a tap or any performance that was launched and has a "Use Perf Tempo" checked.

I've got Tempo Enabled in all 4 performances, the one that needs to be 130bpm is set to it and, it also has Use Perf Tempo checked.
    (The other 3 have that unchecked)

The result is ... the one that needs to be 130bpm is launched in the correct tempo .. Once I switch to a different performance .. the BPM doesn't stay as it should
    (Since the other 3 perf don't have Use Perf Tempo checked I was under the impression that the tempo won't change until I tap in a new tempo, not so)

In the RIG menu I can lock the tempo and it'll lock the tempo to the last tapped in tempo but, it won't switch to 130bpm when the specific Perf is launched.

Any advice?
    Thanx!!

• Check the rigs in that performance: they have probably „Rig Tempo“ enabled which is used if Performance Tempo is off.

By disabling all Tempo options in performance and rigs of that performance, the Profiler will stay at the current tempo.