Kemper stage back orders

• This has happened before with things that one orders. The Canadian CSA approval process can take a bit longer. I was going to order the stage as well but instead took a regular rack and remote as I was able to get that right away. No regrets on doing that. It is a great unit.

enjoy the Stage units when they arrive!

• Thought I'd update this to inform any other Canadians thinking of ordering from the online store. Total initial price was what was listed on the site charged to my CC (2245.00 in this case). Order was processed in a day or two, shipped a day out after that, and took about 5 days to arrive at my door (I got it Friday). So all in all ~8 days from purchase to delivery to Canada (with 7 day delivery noted on site).

It was sent via UPS Worldwide Saver. I was absolutely sure I was going to get destroyed on customs clearing fees by UPS. It was 10 dollars. So I payed for the stage + 10 dollars. That's it.

I'm just figuring everything out on it, probably put close to 10-15 hours on it in 2 days. I've found the cleans/driven cleans/moderate distortions I'm after. Almost immediately. I knew what I wanted and it's giving it to me. I have yet to find a great "heavy" distortion. It might be the pickup in my guitar though, or the way I'm listening to it. I use Sen HD600s to monitor at the moment and I have to MAX the main output volume to hear what I want to hear. It's kind of loud, but if I turn it down at all it sounds just slightly better than every other DSP. At Max volume it sounds heaven.

• Thought I'd update this to inform any other Canadians thinking of ordering from the online store. Total initial price was what was listed on the site charged to my CC (2245.00 in this case). Order was processed in a day or two, shipped a day out after that, and took about 5 days to arrive at my door (I got it Friday). So all in all ~8 days from purchase to delivery to Canada (with 7 day delivery noted on site).

It was sent via UPS Worldwide Saver. I was absolutely sure I was going to get destroyed on customs clearing fees by UPS. It was 10 dollars. So I payed for the stage + 10 dollars. That's it.

I'm just figuring everything out on it, probably put close to 10-15 hours on it in 2 days. I've found the cleans/driven cleans/moderate distortions I'm after. Almost immediately. I knew what I wanted and it's giving it to me. I have yet to find a great "heavy" distortion. It might be the pickup in my guitar though, or the way I'm listening to it. I use Sen HD600s to monitor at the moment and I have to MAX the main output volume to hear what I want to hear. It's kind of loud, but if I turn it down at all it sounds just slightly better than every other DSP. At Max volume it sounds heaven.

Perfect! That's what I was expecting to hear. Thanks for the update, now we know the website is accurate.

Cheers, and enjoy!