Editor Suggestion

• Since the editor's still under construction, just thought I'd make a little design suggestion incase it would still be possible to incorporate something like this.

Firstly, let me just say I think Kemper have revolutionised the guitar amp market and it continues to bring a smile to my face each time I play, so thank you!

However, my main issue, (as an admittedly primitive human) is that when I'm switching between amps/tones there is currently no visual element to the experience (other than a name on a screen). It may sound a little trivial, but I genuinely think it could make a big difference to the full playing experience if we were able to incorporate/upload an image of the amp/front panel that we are playing through, which would be linked to that profile within the editor. Alternatively, there could be a few optional 'skins' representing various classic amp designs (e.g. tweed, Marshall, Vox...etc) which would switch depending on the chosen profile.

Would be keen to hear other users' thoughts on this!

P.s. I know there is a lot of pressure to release the editor asap, though perhaps this could be something to keep in mind for a later version

• Personally I prefer a very clean look that doesn’t try to emulate the physical thing it is trying to edit. I find the skeuomorphic approach to editor design more distracting than helpful but that’s just my personal preference.

Having said that, I still think the best editor is the physical knobs and buttons on the KPA itself so my views may not be representative of the mainstream these days ?