SELF SOLVE: Wah issue - is it a Kemper setting or the expression pedal?

• Hi all,

EDIT: I posted too fast, but decided to keep this up so others might learn from it. I am using the latest OS (7.1.2) and had to reboot the Kemper and recalibrate. Give it a shot if the below sounds like you!

I have been using a Dunlop DVP1XL for volume for years and was pleased to hear this model's family is highly recommended as an expression pedal for the Kemper.

I've downloaded the giant Wah pedal presets from this forum and have been excited to dig in.

That said, my was only seems to start/work when the pedal is about 20% past heel position. For those that know the pedal it seems to be the starting point for when the tension screw starts doing its work. I have that screw set for a smooth throw until toe position. There is no resistance.

I've calibrated the pedal in the Kemper and still don't get any noticeable change in the wah until that point. Is this normal procedure?

Grateful for any troubleshooting tips or generally how you're configuring this pedal to work best as a Wah for Kemper.

Thanks!