Neural DSP Plini - Kemper

• You mean how to profile it?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Sure. Or is there a cut & Paste way through the librarian for example?

I don't think there's a cut and paste anything, I don't think Neural has decided to share their IP with Kemper users...for free. I guess it can be profiled. I dunno. I haven't made a profile yet, and this won't be my first. I have Plini and love it.

Neural stuff is really good, priced pretty well, and their Black Friday sale is soon, should be solid discounts.

I'd buy it dude. I love my KPA, but amp sims have come a long way in the last year or so. Putney, Nolly, Benson, etc.

And I know reamping with the Kemper is easy. It's one of the things that attracted me to it. But you haven't had an easy re-amp until you do it ITB. No cables, no settings, nothing. Just get a good DI and start clicking away.

Someday I'll mix from my lazy boy...some day.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• You need to profile it yes.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM