TJontheRoad 50% off Stay At Home sale

• Hey Guys,

This thread will, from now on, contain all news and information regarding TJontheRoad.com Kemper Profiles. I'm very excited about new profile packs that are on my list and soon upcoming. I hope this thread this will reduce the clutter going forward.

I very much want to thank everyone for the awesome support. I also want to thank Kemper and the moderators of this forum.

So here we go...

New!!!

The HHIC100 Kemper Profile Pack is based on an amp that's a piece of Rock-n-Roll history. It's the sound of Marc Bolan and T-Tex. This solid state amp sound also was also used by Pink Floyd, Sweet, The Clash, Soft Machine, Rush, Genesis and many others. These 44 profiles are a unique sound that is from crystal clean to very cool mean.

Get it at TJontheRoad.com

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey TJ, I have profiles from almost all sellers. And my Rig Manager is saturated - there are rarely any new profiles that do sound different and get my attention.

Your offers are an exception. There are some nice and unique amps presented in an authentic way - your way. The sounds (like the ones from the HH Electronic IC100 pack) are maybe not for everybody - but that's what I like about it!

You have a great ear, too! And you get the Two Notes Torpedo cabs sound better than many other. I have a LOT of fun with the profiles!!

• Hey TJ, I have profiles from almost all sellers. And my Rig Manager is saturated - there are rarely any new profiles that do sound different and get my attention.

Your offers are an exception. There are some nice and unique amps presented in an authentic way - your way. The sounds (like the ones from the HH Electronic IC100 pack) are maybe not for everybody - but that's what I like about it!

You have a great ear, too! And you get the Two Notes Torpedo cabs sound better than many other. I have a LOT of fun with the profiles!!

Thank you very very much for your kind words and support. I have a number of unique amp profiles upcoming on my list. I do try to look for stuff that is not well represented in the Kemper community as of yet. I'm in a big push right now to get them all out before the upcoming holidays. My ears might be all worn out by then lol. Look for a bunch of releases very soon.

Thanks again,

TJ

• Mes 3Krown50 v2.0 update November, 16th 2019.

Great news! The Mes 3Krown50 has been updated with additional profiles and improvements to the originally released v1.0 Mes 3Krown50 Kemper profile pack. The Mes 3Krown50 v2.0 update still also includes the legacy v1.0 profiles. Those v1.0 profiles were captured with 6L6 tubes and a 1x12 G12 Neo Creamback speaker. The v.2.0 profiles include the same 6L6 tubes and a 1x12 G12 Neo Creamback speaker combination with additional tweaks and optimizations.

The new profiles included in the pack are with EL34 tubes and 4x12 V30 speakers as well as 6V6 tubes and 2x12 Jenson speakers. These additional profiles greatly expand the tonal pallet in the Mes 3Krown50 Kemper Profile Pack.

Get 20% with promo code "20off3krown50" at checkout. Ends November 23rd.

• Black Friday Blowout Starts Now!!!

Get 40% off all profile packs with promo code "40offblack" at checkout.

Ends December 3rd.

New!!! 78 Mars 2203 Kemper Profile Pack

Get your Plexi tones old school style with profiles based on an original 100w 2203 amp. 37 profiles include three different types of 4x12 cab/speaker combos. Rola, G12M Greenback, and V30 speakers give you a wide choice of vintage tone.

• Nice job on the Triple Crown TJ - the V2 version profiles with the Jensens are really hitting the spot here for low to mid gain stuff.

Thank you very much for the kind words. I was also pleasantly surprised with 6V6 tube/2x12 Jensons combo. So much so, I kept those tubes in my original amp instead of putting back the 6L6 tube/G12 Neo combo I normally run.

Again, thank you for the support.

TJ

Ends December 3rd.

New!!! Ducky H2O Kemper Profile Pack

Here's another "not your typical amp" sound. It's the Ducky H2O Kemper Profile Pack. These tones are based an amp with 6SL7 octal pre-amp tubes. Bigger, bolder, and yet smoother than your more common 12AX7 tubes. These amp profiles come matched with three different speaker/cab combos. You get 2x12 Alnico Blue, 2x12 Vintage Jenson, and 4x10 G10L-35 for plenty of tonal variety.

Ends December 3rd.

New!!!

Here's one of the most versatile profile packs you'll find. The Mes TransAntic 15 Kemper Profile Pack captured five modes matched with four different speaker / cabinet combinations. A true tonal chameleon pack that'll get you through the gig or recording session.

Get it at TJoneRoad.com

Ends December 3rd.

New!!!

The Red TweedyBird Kemper Profile Pack

If you like grainy, gritty, full of gain, Great American tone, then come on and fill your plate with some of these 48 profiles. They come with both 1x12 Blues Dlx Eminence and 2x12 Tweed Jenson C12N speaker / cabinet combos.

• TJontheRoad.com Holiday Sale!!! Get 20% off all single Kemper Profile Packs. Use promo code "holiday20off" at checkout. Ends December 24th.

New!!! 2 Rok OnX Kemper Profile Pack

Check out these great tones included with these 25 profiles. You get a "D" style rhythm and Brit style lead channel sounds. They come with both 2x12 G12M Greenback and 2x12 Tweed Jenson C12N speaker / cabinet combos.

• TJontheRoad.com Holiday Sale!!! Get 20% off all single Kemper Profile Packs. Use promo code "holiday20off" at checkout. Ends December 24th.

New!!!

72 Mars 2204 Kemper Profile Pack

Step right up to the sound of one of the last hand wired British classics. This is sound of rock just like you remember it. These 30 profiles come with both 4X12 Rola and 4x12 G12M Greenbacks speaker / cabinet combos.

New!!! Pearce G1 Kemper Profile Pack

Here's the next set of profiles in the vintage Solid State series. The Pearce G1 is based on a rack amp that was endorsed by Allan Holdsworth. These 35 profiles come with both 4X12 Greenback H&K and 4x12 V30 Vertical Zilla speaker / cabinet combos

New!!! Mes 3Chl Dual Rec Kemper Profile Pack

What you say? You wanna chug? Oh, this pack is for you. 45 profiles of an amp that needs no introduction. Legendary California high gain sound pounding through a 4x12 Recto Slant cab.

New!!! Mes StuPre Kemper Profile Pack

Back when the rack was the thing to have, the most wanted preamp was based on the Mark Series. Now, you can get that sound with these 35 profiles. Clean to nasty mean are on tap. All profiles captured via Mes Dual Rec 6L6 Power Section and a Mes Wide Body 2x12 cab.

• You said you are using Two Notes Torpedo on your packs now. And with every new pack I think: It is a "real" cab this time.

So I am asking again: Is the cab on the Studio Preamp Two Notes Torpedo again? If so, I can't believe it anymore^^

I use the Two Note cab sim myself and get good results, but never that "close to the real thing" like your stuff. Any "secret sauce" you want to share with us? ;)