TJontheRoad 50% off Stay At Home sale

• You said you are using Two Notes Torpedo on your packs now. And with every new pack I think: It is a "real" cab this time.

So I am asking again: Is the cab on the Studio Preamp Two Notes Torpedo again? If so, I can't believe it anymore^^

I use the Two Note cab sim myself and get good results, but never that "close to the real thing" like your stuff. Any "secret sauce" you want to share with us? ;)

My general process is when the captured amp comes with specialized expected speakers, those speakers are profiled with the amp the old fashioned way with microphones. This is most true when I profile a combo amp. Such is the case as the Lab Sir Es L5 (Lab Series L5) and Gibby Scout (Gibson Scout) profiles for example. Most others, including the last three releases, use the Two-Notes Torpedo Live.

The only “secret sauce” I can think of is that I monitor and tweak the profiles at near gig volumes via my Turbosound Flashline monitors. They sound awesome. I use an always on dB meter in my studio to help ensure the best consistent QC I can muster. I also always use two mic types/settings/positions in simulation mode when using the Two-Notes. I experiment quite a bit with that until I think it works.

Thanks much for your support.

TJ

• Premiering December 25th, 2019. Free Pedal Luv Profile Pack

No, it's not $999,999.99 ;)

It's a free gift to say thank you for all your support this year. Watch the video starting December 25th, 2019 to find out how you can get the Free Pedal Luv Kemper Profile Pack.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's here now!!! Free Pedal Luv Kemper Profile Pack

Here is a free gift to say thank you for all your support this year. Watch the video starting now to find out how you can get the Free Pedal Luv Kemper Profile Pack.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disclaimer; Limited time offer. No refunds if you buy this pack instead of using the free gift offer.

• New Year Sale!! Get 20% off all individual profile packs with promo code "year2020" at checkout. Ends January 10th.

New!!! The MilkAmp Kemper Profile Pack

Captured from a small sized pedal amp, these 24 profiles include four sets of profiles. 1st are with the MilkAmp Onboard Cab Sim. 2nd are no cab / direct profiles. 3rd are with 2x12 Vintage Jenson speakers. 4th are with 2x10 Vintage Jenson speakers.

Get it at tjontheroad.com

External Content soundcloud.com

• New Year Sale!! Get 20% off all individual profile packs with promo code "year2020" at checkout. Ends January 10th.

New!!! LE Tornado Kemper Profile Pack

These 30 profiles capture boutique tone from a New Jersey made amp that has both Tweed and British DNA. It's an electrifying twist on a simple pure sound.

• TJontheRoad.com has now crossed the mark of 1000+ available Kemper Profile rigs with this new pack...

New!!! GDSell SPR 17 Kemper Profile Pack

Here are 26 profiles of a boutique classic 18w sound with a few options. Full and half power modes, two different cab and speaker combos (1x12 V30 Open Back Cab and 1x12 Greenback Closed Back Cab), and direct (no cab) profiles are included.

You can get it and all 1000+ profiles at TJontheRoad.com

• March 20% off sale on all Kemper individual Kemper Profile Packs at TJontheRoad.com

New!!!

T Wreck Express Kemper Profile Pack is seriously tonefull full gain amp profile pack. Don't want all the gain? Just roll off your guitar volume for clean tones that sparkle. This pack contains 25 profiles with 4 speaker/cab combos and additional direct profiles.

You can get it and all 1000+ profiles at TJontheRoad.com