sending MIDI CC message(or a specific PC message) in Performance mode

• Im going to expand my board with loop switcher and pedals, I hope there's a way to send MIDI CC from KPA to my loop switcher, maybe an extra page on the rig menu to configure midi CC to be sent?? I know it can send PC message, but as a performance user that rearrange performances on every show it just doesn't cut it... or maybe a page in the rig menu that configure to send a specific PC message?? so even if rearrange the performance the kemper still send out the exact same PC message on that performance

thanks!!!!

• Well .. Once you're using the Switcher .. by design IT is supposed to be your main controller ..

so you'd want MIDI flowing out of it to your MIDI equipped gear .. for control only and,
    your real pedals should be connected individually to the loops in the switcher.
    Not sure about the Kemper's MIDI implementation but, I think it can receive Midi CC for turning effects on and off.

You'll have to think about the signal path and come up with the best way to connect the kemper to your loops and visa versa using the FX Loop.
    (Kinda like the 4 cable method but.. using the kemper as a 4 piece pedals board pre stack - STACK - 4 piece multi fx post stack.
    But placing an FX loop in one of the slots you can decide WHERE to tap into the signal path with your switcher, and to which loop in the switcher the kemper should be connected to.

If you're using a BOSS switcher, I think you can move the slots along the signal path regardless of their physical connections, and since it's a built in feature in the KPA ... after some thinking and planning .. you should be good to go.