Fade out feature for the Looper

• Hey guys! I would like to suggest fade out feature for the looper - with 2s, 3s and 4s fade out options. This would make for more smooth transitions from turning the loop off and ending the loop/solo section of a performance. This has been implemented very well for example in pigtronix infinity

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This would be very helpful to me, and I think I wouldn't be the only one!

Thank you and keep rocking :)8)

• ...and before someone says you can have looser volume control via MIDI, there are two issues with that.

1. Why should a remote owner need a separate MIDI controller?

2. It only goes to -12dB, which is not enough for a fade out.

• ...and before someone says you can have looser volume control via MIDI, there are two issues with that.

1. Why should a remote owner need a separate MIDI controller?

2. It only goes to -12dB, which is not enough for a fade out.

Yes, much as I’ve enjoyed the fantastic developments the last almost eight years, this feature seems like such a simple request but is continually ignored.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I agree, the looper needs a fade out option on the stop button. Press once for stop, press twice for fade and 3 times to erase the loop.8)

IMO That would be confusing, I believe that should be assigned to "Bank down" the same way the undo recording is assigned to "Bank up". Otherwise should be assignable to any button or external pedal.

• IMO That would be confusing, I believe that should be assigned to "Bank down" the same way the undo recording is assigned to "Bank up". Otherwise should be assignable to any button or external pedal.

Yeah after having a quick look that would definitely be my preference too.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.