Electric to Acoustic Profiles?

• Hello. New to the Kemper world!! I'm curious about two things with the profiler.

First - Are there acoustic simulators in the profiler or does anyone make these profiles? I used to use acoustic pedals with my electric but they are kind of fake sounding.

Second - Is there any such thing as a profile or patch that will drop tune a guitar? Such as playing a guitar tuned to A440 and wanting to play along with a song 1/2 step down tuning or maybe even drop D...?

Thank you all!!

• Hi there!

I've never found an acoustic sim that does it for me enough to not use my cutaway acoustic electric on stage or my nice acoustics into a couple of nice mics. There's no dedicated acoustic sim in the Kemper, but there are a lot of acoustic profiles on the rig exchange.

When I'm playing acoustic electric I use Rig Exchange profiles of things like Avalon acoustic preamps or similar.

To tune down, just hit the Rig button and find the Transpose function.

• I use one from the rig exchange : GSP acoustic hall ...

You can also assign the transpose function to a stomp slot (at the beginning of the chain) , this way you can select a rig for one osng that needs to be transposed !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• You're all very kind with responses. I'm still trying to figure out the amp lol. I got a killer Bogner Uber cab plugged in and so far, I'm playing with a Mars JCM 800 profile in performance mode. A little tweaking here and there and voila. I'm currently playing through the Jason Hook M4 Explorer with the JB/59 Duncans. I'm guessing that in a year or two, I might be past Kemper 101.

Thanks again!