Stage Effect button 1 now ???

• I have two stages. One works fine so far but the screen freezes sometimes. This never happened when I used it while playing but during playing breaks. The other stage was exchanged by Kemper because it had that broken switch issue. Now this same exchanged stage which lives on a pedalboard and is used not that often showes again issues with switch button 1. Sometimes it just does not react when I want to go back to slot 1 of a performance. Being angry alone won't change anything. Could it be a software issue this time or is it again (and again and again) time for another support ticket?

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

Edited once, last by Alienator ().

• You should update to 7.1.3 first. If the problem persists, please do open a support ticket.

Before I update the stage with the weird switch 1 issue (which I have to get from the rehearsal room first) here is some strange news about the occasionaly "freezing" stage that I am updating right now while typing:

I have just updated this second stage via RM. It is not rebooting again after shutting itself down for the update process. The display is lit but it has been remaining in this state for at least 20 minutes now. The power button does not react, no other light is on except the "empty" display. This always happens when I start a new update at least with this stage. I dropped a support ticket for this freezing dispay stage ("FDS":P)a few weeks ago (?) and I am still waiting for news from Kemoper on this. I can´t remember if the stage with the switch issue which I have in the rehearsal room had similar updating problems.

Ok, that´s realy too long, I am pulling the power plug....

....rebooting it... seems to work properly.

What was that?

X/ Don´t want FDS no more.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• You should update to 7.1.3 first. If the problem persists, please do open a support ticket.

X(X(X(

Updated to the latest FW. The problem is still there. Every 10th to 20th push or so does not work. Sometimes it works for a long time and only after a while it does not react. After a second push it sometimes works again. But sometimes I have to push it twice or more times until it reacts. Sometimes it does not react at all.

Timo, I do not want to be rude but come on, you guys can´t be serious! This is the unit you sent me back in exchange for a unit with a broken switch! After having sent you the first stage back I waited for 14 days for this one. I do not want such a gap again. I am really sorry that your first production line was somehow messed up, but this is really not my fault as a loyal customer. After all I own four (4!!!) Kempers. I really need this stage on my board and I do not want to use my second one (which works fine) from another rehearsal room.

Yes, I can again pull a support ticket but I think this time I really need a compensation of a kind that YOU (the Kemper team) please think out. Please do not carry out production errors on my back twice. I hope you understand my anger. I could accept it if you just send me a new one that just works. I can THEN send you back the broken one. This should be the most fair thing that comes to my mind right now. Even then there would be a "gap" of not having a unit that I paid for, for a second time because of production errors.

What do you suggest? Is my suggestion ok? ?(