HSS Strat - Live Input Settings

• I am trying to balance me clean and distorted sounds for live use and while I get them sounding spot on beforehand I still seem to lose the distorted sounds in the mix. I don’t use lots of gain but obviously I know distorted sounds don’t cut as well as clean.

My question is... for other users of HSS strats, what do you have your clean and distortion Cents settings as on the input section? I’m thinking maybe just trying to set distortion to +3 for a start?

• I would go for reducing Clean Sens in your case rather than increasing Distortion Sens. I find the same with all my guitars. The clean sounds tend to overpower the distorted sounds. This isn’t because there isn’t enough distortion (which is what Dist Sens would achieve) but because the clean/dist balance isn’t optimised (which is what clean sens does).

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.