New Single "Horizon" just came out, all guitar tones made with the lovely kemper! :)

• Hi guys,

I just released my new song horizon on all major platforms, and I'd like to share it with you :)

I can say that I am really proud of this new song! Its the best that I can deliver both in terms of playing and of songwriting and mixing. All the guitar tones came from the mighty kemper of course. The creation process of this song and the cover artwork took a long time and was a lot of fun. It showed me that when you truly believe in achieving something, there‘s nothing that can stop you. Set a goal on the horizon and go out there and achieve it. And then off to new horizons... hence the title of the song "Horizon".
    I hope you enjoy it! If you do, share it, this would help me a lot. Thanks!

Horizon on Spotify:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Horizon on YouTube:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.